X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conflict with "Visitor Maps and Who's Online"

Time.ly 1.10 Standard is in conflict with "Visitor Maps and Who's Online". When both plugins are activated, times for repeating events are displayed incorrectly, the first event will show properly but subsequent occurrences of the same event will show times that are off by many hours.There was no conflict with my earlier version, 1.83 Premium. Unfortunately, "Visitor Maps and Who's Online" is one of the most popular plugins available for Wordpress and is very important for maintaining security.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/visitor-maps/

Hello,

Our developers are aware of this conflict. Unfortunately, the introduction of new features and increased complexity in v1.9 might reveal bugs in other plugins. Please contact the plugin developer to find out if there is a bug in their code that is causing compatibility issues with the new technologies introduced by v1.9.

If they provide you with some code in OUR plugin to change, to make us compatible, i'd be happy to pass that information along to our developers.

Thanks!

Comment

So, you are saying the fault is with "Visitor Maps and Who's Online" and not with your plug-in? If that is so, can you provide me with some specific information I can provide to the other developers?? This is an extremely popular plug-in and the conflict did not exist with your version 1.83.

Comment

After reading over my previous message - I can see how you would think that. So, let me rephrase myself

I did not mean to blame other plugins. It could in fact be something in our code also. The reality of the situation is that our developers currently don't have time to make our plugin more compatible and resolve these conflicts at this time. We have been documenting these conflicts in hopes that they will have time later down the road (but it will be much later).

There are many new features and bug fixes on our roadmap and, it's just not in the cards right now.

Some of our Pro Support technicians have been able to resolve minor conflicts for our pro users but, it's not guaranteed.

We are sorry for the frustration this causes you.

I hope you understand.

Comment

Working...
        X